In addition to the standard training options available to distributors (see below) there are unique opportunities for manufacturers:
- Product specific training. Incorporate proprietary tools and tech into existing training offerings.
- Custom content. High quality pre-recorded material for your training portal.
- Promotion through education.
HVAC Distributors have several training options:
- Live Training: (standard class types or customize content)
- Sponsor a class: Provide a location that holds at least 20 people comfortably, lunch, and coffee and we may be able to hold a class at your facility. We’ll provide a discount for your dealers/people you provide promotions to. The catch: The class is open to all (not just your dealers), we collect the fees and handle signup, there must be enough demand to reach class minimums (we reserve the right to refuse if we feel the demand won’t be high enough), and there’s a no pizza rule.
- Guarantee a class: A sponsored class without the class minimums & risk of cancellations. The catch: there’s no class minimum because you agree to pay our on-site fee less the sign-up price per attendee. Cancellation costs apply as the class date approaches.
- Host a private class: Pre-pay for the class. Charge what you like. Invite who you like. I can help promote it to the public if you want. Control costs (and potentially turn a higher profit) by hosting multiple (drivable) locations (see pricing page for details). The catch: Cancellation costs apply as the class date approaches.
- Webinars: (for large groups- for groups under 5, sign up for “one on one” training). Host a one-off webinar or create a series of regularly scheduled online events on a topic of your choosing. Host a regularly scheduled training series on topics of your choosing.
- On-demand training: Contact us for a cost-shared discount you can offer your dealers to the HVAC Design Academy