HVAC Distributors & Trade Organizations
As go-to sources of quality HVAC education, distributors are key partners in Mean HVAC’s mission to raise the level of HVAC design practices across the entire industry.
- Reduce your warrantee and support costs from poorly sized systems and ducts.
- Help customers better understand the value of many of your higher-end offerings.
- Provide quality training as a means of separating you from your competition.
- In the end, it’s simple. A well-educated consumer is your best customer.*
*We can’t take credit for that. A version of this was the slogan for a successful clothing store in the Boston area from the 1970s to the early 2000s
HVAC Distributors have several training options:
- Live Training: (standard class types or customize content)
- Sponsor a class: Provide a location that holds at least 20 people comfortably, lunch, and coffee and we may be able to hold a class at your facility. We’ll provide a discount for your dealers/people you provide promotions to. The catch: The class is open to all (not just your dealers), we collect the fees and handle signup, there must be enough demand to reach class minimums (we reserve the right to refuse if we feel the demand won’t be high enough), and there’s a no pizza rule.
- Guarantee a class: A sponsored class without the class minimums & risk of cancellations. The catch: there’s no class minimum because you agree to pay our on-site fee less the sign-up price per attendee. Cancellation costs apply as the class date approaches.
- Host a private class: Pre-pay for the class. Charge what you like. Invite who you like. I can help promote it to the public if you want. Control costs (and potentially turn a higher profit) by hosting multiple (drivable) locations (see pricing page for details). The catch: Cancellation costs apply as the class date approaches.
- Webinars: (for large groups- for groups under 5, sign up for “one on one” training). Host a one-off webinar or create a series of regularly scheduled online events on a topic of your choosing. Host a regularly scheduled training series on topics of your choosing.
- On-demand training: Contact us for a cost-shared discount you can offer your dealers to the HVAC Design Academy